Monday, October 13, 2008

New addition to the family ... still working on the basement

Girl number 4 arrived last night. Jump over to my blog to have a look.

3 comments:

karlrees said...

Congrats! That's awesome. Getting any sleep yet? One's a handful enough for Angela and I. I can't imagine how hectic four must be.

Glennjamen said...

This baby (we've decided to name her Evelyn) is a good sleeper, so far.

As for family size and chaos theory, I do not think that the amount of work/stress/etc. increases exponentially, or even linearly, as the family grows. The older girls have been helpful, and as the baby gets a little older and more "durable," they will be able to entertain her, as they do for each other now. Parenthood is where it's at. I would rather be at home reading Dr. Suess, than spending time in the lab with Dr. Lubahn. No doubt I am probably echoing the sentiments of the rest of the bloggers here.

Elliott said...

glennjamin, thats a lot of kids—congrats