So...
We've reached the end of the original book club rotation. I think it's been a lot of fun, and I want to continue it if others are still enjoying it.
I'm inclined to assume that all those who have been participating somewhat regularly (Paul, Alvin, Karl, Jesse, Glenn, myself) will be in the rotation for choosing the next set of books. If some of you who haven't been contributing to the book club (Eliot, James, Scott, Dave, Ron, Ryan, Christopher) want to choose one of the books, just respond and let me know, and I'll factor you in to the rotation. I'll choose the new rotation sometime in the next two weeks, though, so if you want in, let me know sooner rather than later. That counts for if you want out as well; i.e. if you're in my rotation list but don't want the responsibility of choosing a book this next time around.
If anyone has an alternate suggestion, or comments in general on the book club side of the symposium, let me know.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have more of a request than an alternate suggestion. My wife follows the blog with some regularity and appreciates, as do I, the collective wisdom and insights of the group. She was wondering about expanding commenting privileges to spouses. I think this is an idea that was briefly mentioned once before (Peter, 7/22/08).
Commenting privileges to spouses sounds like a great idea.
I just want to say that even though I haven't read too many of the book club books, I really appreciate that it's gotten me reading again. I kind of let reading slide during law school and never got back into it. I've now read more non-legal books in the last six months than I read in the four previous years.
Post a Comment