Sunday, May 30, 2010

The LOST Book Club

Karl,

Now that the season finale of Lost is over, I figure you'll soon be getting around to posting on the 'March Book of the Month'. As I couldn't get Quants on audio, I never got past the first chapter before returning it to the library. Thus, I would like to suggest you start a thread on Lost instead of Quants. If you need some material to get started, today my bishop compared the 'Mist of Darkness' from the tree of life dream to the smoke monster from Lost. And yes, he did this over the pulpit in sacrament meeting, and I still think he's a great bishop. Good luck.

Alvin

PS Rob, feel free to pick your book now, so we can talk about it at the end of June.

2 comments:

Birding is Fun! said...

Feel free to skip me as I've been to preoccupied reading other books to participate in the last few rounds. It'll help get you caught up anyway.

karlrees said...

I think I will pass on Alvin's invitation to do a Lost discussion at this time, as I've had 5 too many days of Lost-centric discussions dominating the water cooler, lunch, dreams, and so on. But if someone else wants to start it, I might be willing to jump in. Better yet, maybe we should devote a month or two to watching Lost from start to end.