Sunday, December 26, 2010

Quick Mortensen family update

At the end of September I started working with a company that repairs bank-owned homes (foreclosed homes).  My job had me traveling from Maryland to South Carolina for 10 days at a time and we were about to move from Boise to the Raleigh area.  The company called me while in NC one day and asked if I'd take a position in Salt Lake in the office of our largest client (one of those evil loan servicing companies that works for the bailed-out banks).  So, we are moving to a home in Bountiful this week.  We were excited about having an east coast family experience, but the new position is much more conducive to family life (no travel) for which I am grateful.  Plus its closer to BYU football games!

I hope you have all had a great Christmas and may you all have a wonderful 2011!

2 comments:

Doug said...

Too bad you aren't coming to North Carolina!

Rob said...

Hey bob!
I live in bountiful. We should meet up.