Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Seasons Greetings

It's been a fun year for Angela and I. I can't say that much is new with us. But perhaps with the current economy, no news is good news. We're still in San Jose. I'm still working as a patent attorney. We're still lucky enough to have our money sitting in a savings account while we try to decide when the right moment to buy a house will be.

We had more fun than I can possibly describe being a part of Thomas' first full year of life. So much fun that we decided to have another kid next year. Surprisingly, Thomas had less of an impact on our adventures than we thought he would. We took him to Germany, Utah, and on an Alaskan cruise. We took him hiking, camping, and to the beach on many occasions. He's such a good kid and we love being able to share all these new things with him.

As always, if you want to be more bored to death about our lives, feel free to visit our blog at http://karlandangela.reeshome.org. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

P.S. We're in Utah for the holidays. Anyone else in town and interested in a get-together?

No comments: