Saturday, April 25, 2009

Introducing Ivy Sophia Jones


Ivy Sophia Jones was born this morning at 6:45. Weighing a healthy 9 lbs. 3 oz., she's the largest of our children so far. These are pictures of friends and family meeting her for the first time today at the hospital.

Next challenge: squeezing three car seats in the back bench of a mid-sized sedan.

5 comments:

Birding is Fun! said...

Wonderful! Congratulations.

karlrees said...

Awesome! That's about as big as our first son. My wife is hoping so much that this next one is nowhere near that.

By the way, my free babysitter (i.e. sister) will be moving out there next Saturday. Be sure to keep things interesting for her at Lincoln Labs.

Tammy and Alvin said...

The more Cami and Peter genes that are released into the world the better. I liked the name instantly, but I continue to like it more as I think about it. It "grows" on you.

Paul Lattin said...

Hoorah! That's one big baby. Love the name; beautiful pictures.

Doug said...

Congrats, Peter!