
Following Peter's format for ease of construction:
Family:
Wife: Kristene
Rachel, 5, Rebekah, 3, and Jacob, 1
Calling:
Executive Secretary (we really like our ward, I've been moved around a bit). Kristene is in Young Womens
Job:
Structural Engineer. My last really cool project : http://vegaspbs.org/index.asp?NID=367
Location:
Las Vegas—we've been here since we graduated in 2002 BYU.
Last Few Years:
After freshman year, I lived with Beesley for a semester. I went to DC then Brasil on a Mission (tudo beleza). Lived with a friend from back home for a year, then hooked up with PBJ, Alvin, Rob C. After a move, I met Kristene. We got married! We lived in south Provo, I did my Graduate Research on special nails in wood shear walls (I've got some great video), then we moved down here to Vegas and settled down. While we'd like to move away before Rachel wastes too much time in Clark County School District, we really like it here.
My mom told me blogging was a needful thing. So we did it. But we didn't do it thouroughly. http://plattin.blogspot.com/