It's not in my county library system, so I'm attempting to use the interlibrary loan. Who knows how long that will take. But I'm excited about reading a religious book. Maybe I'll have to break down and buy it on Amazon.
I ordered it used from Amazon and started reading it last week. I must admit I am having a hard time getting into it; I've barely passed the beginning of chapter 2.
Ok I admit it...so far a dud. My stake president asked us to all read it in a recent leadership meeting so I thought it would be interesting...hopefully it gets better?
I'll be honest and admit that I switched to "The Abolition of Man" by C.S. Lewis on the train ride home tonight.
5 comments:
I'm up to page 37; anyone else started/finished?
It's not in my county library system, so I'm attempting to use the interlibrary loan. Who knows how long that will take. But I'm excited about reading a religious book. Maybe I'll have to break down and buy it on Amazon.
I ordered it used from Amazon and started reading it last week. I must admit I am having a hard time getting into it; I've barely passed the beginning of chapter 2.
Ok I admit it...so far a dud. My stake president asked us to all read it in a recent leadership meeting so I thought it would be interesting...hopefully it gets better?
I'll be honest and admit that I switched to "The Abolition of Man" by C.S. Lewis on the train ride home tonight.
Maybe I should've picked that one...
I finished the book last night. Whew! Bit of a slog.
I have lots of thoughts about it, but I'll wait for Jesse to write an initial post.
Post a Comment