Since no one has spoken up in regards to Alvin's suggestion about the book club, I will step forward and invite you to step inside the head of an alcoholic.
I am currently listening to John Barleycorn by Jack London. It is an autobiography, following London's life from one drink to the next. I will report my thoughts on the book, as well as my reason for starting the book, after I finish it. You can download the audiobook version here or the ebook here.
Some other audiobooks I've listened to recently (road trip to Utah and back): The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Lone Star Ranger.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm up for it; sorry I haven't chosen a new rotation for book selection. I've been on break, which would have given me ample time to do it if I hadn't been so busy rereading the Harry Potter series (all except book 5; I never liked that one much).
Anyway, I'm up for John Barleycorn this month. I'll also do my best to post a new rotation by the middle of January.
Post a Comment