
Calvin Daniel Barnes was born Dec 16. Boy #5! Laura is doing as well as a mother of 5 boys under 8 can do.
While I'm posting pictures I thought some of you might enjoy the picture below that I found while cleaning out a box the other day (we're finally unpacking in our new house). Good times (the picture, not the unpacking).

3 comments:
Congrats Jesse! cALVIN is great name for a boy.
Congratulations, Jesse & Laura. A fine name for a fine boy.
Sounds like things are working out well with the new house, too.
As for the blast-from-the-past picture, I think I have a similar picture of essentially the same group forming a human pyramid (decked out in muscle tees, of course).
A belated congratulations to the Barnes family.
In the past the Jacksons have followed up the Barnes to even out the world's male to female ratio. I'm not sure it's going to happen this time. Only time will tell.
Post a Comment